|Participants||Registration Fee (CNY / GBP/ USD)|
|Full Delegate||¥ 3500 (approximately ￡400 or $ 550 )|
(Not yet a WSSET member? Click here for registration)
|¥ 2800 (approximately ￡320 or $ 440 )|
|Student Delegate||¥ 2200 (approximately ￡250 or $ 350 )|
|Member of the University of Nottingham or Hubei University of Technology||¥ 2100 (approximately ￡240 or $ 330 )|
Participants who have registered and made payment yet cannot attend the Conference may have their papers compiled in the Proceedings of the Conference provided that they submit their papers prior to the deadlines and that their papers are accepted by the Organising Committee.
1. The currency of transaction in the payment system is CNY by default;
2. A valid email address is required in the payment system for checking your payment status;
3. A letter of confirmation will be automatically sent to your email address upon completion of payment;
4. The option of “International Credit Card” is only available to non-Chinese residents; For Chinese residents, please choose “China UnionPay Card”.
The registration fee covers:
a USB stick containing conference materials;
a copy of the book of abstracts;
a conference bag;
admission to all technical sessions;
August 21st: a lunch buffet and a welcoming dinner
August 22nd: a lunch buffet and a gala dinner
August 23rd: a lunch buffet
coffee-break refreshments over the three-day conference;
a city tour on the afternoon of August 23rd.
The Sustainable Energy Technologies (SET) conference organising committee recognises that sometimes it is hard for students to find funding to attend conferences. We also know that students make an invaluable contribution to our conferences, and we would like to have as many of you joining us at the SET 2018 as possible.
Therefore, we are pleased to announce that we will be able to provide registration grants for 4 postgraduate students (masters or PhD), who demonstrate academic excellence through the quality of their research. The SET 2018 organisers are offering free conference registration worth 250 each as a contribution towards the student’s attendance to SET 2018 conference. Awardees will be presented at the gala dinner.
The deadline for applications is the 1st June 2018 by 8pm (GMT).
Click here to download the application details: Student Registration Grant SET 2018
Accompanying Guest Packages
|Guest Welcome Reception – Tuesday 21 st August 2018 (Evening)|
|This entitles 1 guest to attend the Welcome Reception on the evening of Tuesday 21 st August|
|Guest Gala Dinner – Wednesday 22 nd August 2018 (Evening)|
|This entitles 1 guest to attend the Gala Dinner on the evening of Wednesday 22 nd August|
Please note that you do not need to present a paper to attend the conference.
NOTE: As soon as booking is made, there will be NO REFUNDS available.
Some of you have difficulty with registration due to visa application or getting approval from your institution/organisation.
SET2018 will be happy for you to register at the latest by Monday 10th August at 09:00 GMT.
After this date, your paper will NOT be included in the SET 2018 conference proceedings.
If you are attending the conference WITHOUT presenting a paper, on-line registration will be open until Monday 17th August 2018.
Should you have any queries, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The organizer reserves the right to release any seat(s) if payment is not settled in full within TWO days of the registration being received.
- Registrations are subject to acceptance on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Each registrant should complete a separate registration form.
- The Conference Secretariat will confirm the registration upon receipt of the registration fee.
- The organizer reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever. Any alternations will be updated on our web page as soon as possible.
- The programme is subject to change without prior notice.
- We regret that no refund will be made.
- Participants are advised to take out their own insurance policies. The organizer is not responsible for or liable for any claims whatsoever caused.
- Each registered participant is allowed to present Only one paper regardless of the format of presentation (Keynote and Invited Presentations are not counted into this limit).
- Should you have any queries, please contact us by email: email@example.com